The air defense targets one troop at a time and deals hits damage, it cannot attack ground units. When you reach town hall 4 you can build the first one. It is wise to build and upgrade them quick. Because it is the only real way to defend against dragons.
Appearance of the air defense
Defending with the air defense
- It is wise to place somewhere in the center of your village. Behind any point defenses like the cannon and behind the splash damage defenses like the mortars. This way your village is protected against the well known giant-healer attack strategy.
- The air defense is a popular target for ground attacking troops. Because it cannot fire back at them. Be sure to place it behind walls or protect it with other defensive buildings.
Attacking the air defense
- Healers and balloons are very vulnerable to air defenses, be sure to take them out first before deploying them.
- If you place 2 dragons near an air defense you can distract it long enough to take it out with a few balloons.
- A good strategy is to attack an air defenes with a large group of minions, the air defense will only target 1 at a time. A large group can take the air defense out before they are all destroyed.
Fun facts about the air defense
- It is entirely made out of wood.
- The rockets look like firework.
|Town Hall Level||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10|
|Range||Attack Speed||Damage Type||Unit Type Targeted||Size|
Air defense building and upgrading cost
|Level||Damage per Second||Damage per Shot||Hitpoints||Cost||Build Time||Experience Gained||Town Hall Level Required|
Air defense video
In this video you see a player attack a village with the giant-healer strategy. The air defense is taken out first and them the giants and healers are deployed. Later the village is raided by barbarians.