The archer is ideal for taking out targets on a long range, such as behind walls.
They are often combined with barbarians and can attack buildings behind walls. Due to this advantage this is a higly popular troop that is used by players in all leagues. They can shoot over Walls, but thay can get killed easy. So make sure that your Archers are protected!
Appearance of the Archer
Offensive Strategy With Archer
- They can attack over walls but are weak. Almost all defenses can shoot them down easily. But escpecially the mortar, the wizard tower and bombs can kill large groups of archers
- Most people use Giants or Barbarians as an meat shield to protect the archers.
- The mortar can hit the archer if they are directly shooting at it, unlike the barbarian.
- You can use them to take out builders huts or other buildings in the corners of the map
- They are greatfor taking out solo defensive buildings. You only need a few archers.
Defensive Strategy with Archer
- Most people like archers in their clan castle because she targets not only ground units but can take down air units like the healer down too.
- You must watch out for the lighting spell. It can take aout a bunch of archers in once.
- If the archer is behind a wall and enemy troops are going to attack it they attack the wall first. The enemy is taken out very easy by the archer.
Fun Facts about the Archer
- It is the most popular unit of all clash of clans players.
- In the last update there was added an level 6 archer.
- It’s a girl!
|Preferred Target||Attack Type||Housing Space||Training Time||Movement Speed||Attack Speed||Barracks Level Required||Range|
|None||Ranged (Ground & Air)||1||25s||24||1s||2||3.5 tiles|
Research and training cost of the archer
|Level||Damage per Second||Hitpoints||Training Cost||Research Cost||Laboratory Level Required||Research Time|