The Elixir Collector collects exilir from an infinite resource underground and stores it for you. You must collect the elixir by tapping on the collector. The elixir then goes in your elixir storage. When the collector is full it stops collecting. It is wise to put it in your storage once in a while.
The production of the elixir depends on the level of the building. You can upgrade the elixir storage with gold. The collector stops working while upgrading.
You can boost the production of the elixir collector by 100% for 11 gems. This lasts for 1 day.
Appearance of the elixir collector
Defending the Elixir Collector
- Most people place their elixir collector outside their walls. This way barbarians and archers are distracted to it. If you collect the elixir often, the enemy can’t take much of it.
- Attackers can steal 50% of the elixir stored in the collector. Make sure to collect the elixir often, otherwise you become a favorite target.
Attacking the elixir collector
- Watch for collectors outside the village and looks if it is empty or full. Often you can take down elixir collectors with a few archers.
- If a village has a round number of resources, then mines are almost always full. You can loot the gold very easy.
Fun facts about the elixir collector
- A level 11 collector produces 3.000 elixir per hour that is 72.000 elixir per day. It takes 2 days and 2 hours to fill up to it max of 150.000 elixir.
- It takes 15 days, 21 hours, and 21 minutes to fully upgrade the Elixir Collector.
Elixir collector building and upgrade cost
|Town Hall Level||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10|
|Level||Build Cost||Build Time||Experience Gained||Boost Cost||Capacity (Elixir)||Production Rate||Hitpoints||Time to Fill||Catch-Up Point*||Town Hall Level Required|
|4||1,400||1h||60||N/A||2,500||800/hr||520||3h 7m 30s||3h||2|
|6||7,000||6h||146||5||20,000||1,300/hr||600||15h 23m 5s||20h||3|
|7||14,000||12h||207||6||30,000||1,600/hr||640||18h 45m||2d 4h||4|
|8||28,000||1d||293||7||50,000||1,900/hr||680||1d 2h 18m 57s||5d 8h||4|
|9||56,000||2d||415||8||75,000||2,200/hr||720||1d 10h 5m 28s||12d 16h||5|
|12||336,000||5d||657||10||200,000||3,500/hr||840||2d 9h 8m 34s||30d||8|