The Giant is the one of the backbone troops . They can absorb very much damage but don’t give much damage themselfs. In groops they are very strong though!
Giants are large troops capable of taking much damage. But they don’t give much damage if you compare it with the housing space they take. The primary target are the defenses. If you use them with a few together you can strategically take out enemy defenses. They can also be uses as a distraction for other troops. That way you can deploy the more offensive but weaker troops without taking the risk of them being destroyed too fast.
- Giants have a lot of health , but are slow and have a low attack power , so use them in groups and maybe send a Healer to maximize their effectiveness.
- Giants are weak against much grouped enemies
- You can use Giants as a cheap meat shield , while the use of other , higher damaging forces to destroy buildings.
- At the beginning of a Raid, place different Giants close to the Mortars / Wizard Towers. Once the mortar hits the Giants , submit the Wall Breakers to help the Giants break through the walls. Once the mortars and Wizard Towers are destroyed , you can send swarms of lower hit point Troops like goblins and Archers to clear out the rest of the base.
- A good strategy is to fill up your army camp with giants and Archers ; Together they can easily wipe out a base . Use the Giants to lead while the Archers take everything out.
- You can also send a group of Giants with a healer to have a strong force and take much defenses out. But be sure to take out air defences first because healers are easy taken out by them.
- You can use Giants in your clan castle to create a long lasting defense againts attacking troops. The lightning spell will not take them out and they take a lot of damage. The giants will take up 5 place each in your clan castle, so it can sometimes be better to use other troops to defense.
- You know that Giants are walking towards the defenses first, so if you place your spring traps strategically you can wipe up much of them.
|Target||Attack Type||Housing Space||Training Time||Movement Speed||Attack Speed||Barracks Level Required||Range|
|Defenses||Melee (Ground Only)||5||2m||12||2s||4||1 tile|
Research and training cost
|Level||Damage per Second||Damage per Attack||Hitpoints||Training Cost||Research Cost||Laboratory Level Required||Research Time|
- If they are pumping their fists in game they have no eyes.
- You can house 58 Giants max if you have upgraded your amry camps to the max. You can fit an extra 7 of them if you have maxed out your clan castle.
- They are very pouplar in the middle trophy classes, higher level players only use them as distraction.