The gold mine collects gold from an underground mine. The resources are infinite and stored in the mine. When the mine is full it stops collecting new gold. You need to collect the gold by tapping on the mine. The collected gold will be stored in your gold storage.
How much gold the mine produces per hour is depending on the mines level. The higher the level the more resource it will produce.
If your mine is level 5 you can double the production output by spending gems. This last for 1 day and costs 11 gems.
Appearance of the gold mine
Defending the gold mine
- Place your gold mines outside your walls. They will act as distraction to barbarians and archers.
- If you are attacked, the attackers can steal 50% of gold that is left in the mine. If you don’t collect the gold often enough you become a favorite target.
Attacking the gold mine
- You can loot a lot of gold from the mines if they are unprotected. Archers are a good troop to attack gold mines and stay out of shot.
- If a village has a round number of resources, then mines are almost always full. You can loot the gold very easy.
Fun facts about the gold mine
- It takes 15 days, 21 hours and 21 minutes to fully upgrade the Gold Mine.
Gold mine building and upgrading costs
|Town Hall Level||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10|
|Level||Build Cost||Build Time||Experience Gained||Boost Cost||Capacity (Gold)||Production Rate||Hit Points||Time to Fill||Catch-Up Point*||Town Hall Level Required|
|4||1,400||1h||60||N/A||2,500||800/hr||520||3h 7m 30s||3h||2|
|6||7,000||6h||146||5||20,000||1,300/hr||600||15h 23m 5s||20h||3|
|7||14,000||12h||207||6||30,000||1,600/hr||640||18h 45m||2d 4h||4|
|8||28,000||1d||293||7||50,000||1,900/hr||680||1d 2h 18m 57s||5d 8h||4|
|9||56,000||2d||415||8||75,000||2,200/hr||720||1d 10h 5m 28s||12d 16h||5|
|12||336,000||5d||657||10||200,000||3,500/hr||840||2d 9h 8m 34s||30d||8|