They have massive health and they are much uses meat shields.
Appearance of the Golem
Offensive strategy with the Golem
- A good strategy is to use the golem to take out splash damage defenses. Then release archers and barbarians to clear out the village.
- They are not effected by spring traps because they are so heavy. The golemites are though.
- You can use a golem as meat shield to protect other high damage but low health troops like the wizard.
- They are very weak against the inferno tower.
Defensive Strategy with the golem
- Like giants and pekka’s they are extremely good as distraction or meat shield. When used as clan castle troop they can take out tier one troops easy because of their splash damage.
- They are not effected by spring traps, golemites are.
Fun facts about the golem
- They split up in 2 golemites if destroyed.
- It takes up 30 housing spaces. More then the p.e.k.k.a.
- It can fill an entire clan castle.
|Preferred Target||Attack Type||Housing Space||Training Time||Movement Speed||Attack Speed||Dark Barracks Level Required||Range||Death Damage Radius|
|Defenses||Ground||30||45m||12||2.4s||4||1 tile||1.2 tiles|
|Level||Damage per Second||Damage per Attack||Damage Upon Death||Hitpoints||Training Cost||Research Cost||Laboratory Level Required||Research Time|