The healer only heals ground troops, not the flying troops like the dragons or balloons. The healer will heal the troops that are damaged. When all troops are of full health she will heal the nearest troop. Although this has no effect.
Appearance of the Healer
Offensive Strategy with Healer
- A healer is very vulnerable to air defenses, the best way to do this is to deploy a Giant, then 2 wall breakers to break the wall and then sent in a group of Giants to destroy the air defenses. Then deploy the healer(s) to protect the Giants as they destroy the village. As long as the defense is attacking your giants the healer stays safe.
- Healers combined with high damage level troops like the giants are very effective and can withstand massive damage.
- You can heal the healer with a healing spell.
- Always support the healers with durable troops like giants or pekka’s.
Devensive Strategy with Healer
- When the healer is in your clan castle it will heal the clan castle troops. When there are no clan castle troops she will heal damaged buildings.
- It is not recommended to defend with a healer, although it can heal buildings the damage provided by the attacking troops is much higher. They are also slow troops so most of the time they come in late when defending clan castle troops. They take in 14 housing spaces. Archers or Barbarians are a better use.
Fun Facts about the healer
- Having only healers in an attack always results in a lose because they can’t attack.
- Healers can’t heal other healers.
|Preferred Target||Attack Type||Housing Space||Training Time||Movement Speed||Attack Speed||Barracks Level Required||Range|
|None||Heal Splash 2 Tiles Radius (Ground Only)||14||15m||16||0.7s||8||5 tiles|
Healer training and resource cost
|Level||Heals per Second||Heals per Attack||Hitpoints||Training Cost||Research Cost||Laboratory Level Required||Research Time|
Healer Strategy Video
This video explains the ultimate healer with Giants strategy. With this strategy you will be able to attack much bigger villages then you expect.