The hidden tesla is a defending building. It works other then normal defensing buildings. It is hidden underground, when a troop comes in it’s range (6 tiles trigger) it shoots out of the ground and starts attacking the units. This makes it a surprise defense. It can hit targets at max 7 tiles.
When a village is destroyed more then 51% the remaining hidden tesla’s will pop out and must be destroyed for 3 stars.
It does double the damage against pekkas and they are its favorite target. It can attack ground and air units and does hit damage.
Appearance of the hidden tesla
Defending strategy with the hidden tesla
- Try to use it as a surprise.
- If you upgrade a hidden tesla it’s location is revealed.
- Troops can be placed on top of the hidden tesla. Be sure to have an spot that is covered by other buildings to avid gaps in your base.
- Watch out with specific walls around it, is is often obvious it is there.
Attacking the hidden tesla
- Look for places where the hidden tesla could be.
- It does high hit damage, watch out for it when it is not destroyed easily.
- A giant for distraction and a few archers can take it out fast.
- If you see an open place in a base, be aware there could be a hidden tesla.
Fun facts about the hidden tesla
- It looks like an Tesla Coil and is named after Nikola Tesla.
- Giants and balloons only target a hidden tesla once it is activated,
- The lightning spell does not affect the hidden tesla if it is undergound.
Hidden tesla information
|Town Hall Level||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10|
Hidden tesla explanation video
This video explains the hidden tesla and how to use it.