The P.E.K.K.A cost a lot of elixir (30.000 to 50.000 and takes long to train (45 min).
The P.E.K.K.A receives double the damage from hidden tesla’s because their armor is conductive.
Appearance of the P.E.K.K.A
Offensive Strategy with P.E.K.K.A
- The P.E.K.K.A doeis have the higest attak of all normal units with high health. It is advised to place them in small groups to attack enemy defenses.
- Two P.E.K.K.A’s can destroy almost every building within 1 second.
- Watch out for hidden tesla’s, they do double the damage to P.E.K.K.A.
Defensive Strategy with P.E.K.K.A
- Hidden teslas can destroy a P.E.K.K.A very quick. They can be destroyed by multiple P.E.K.K.A’s easily tough.
- If a P.E.K.K.A walks over a spring trap it is activated. Is does not have any effect on the P.E.K.K.A due to it’s high weight.
Fun facts about the P.E.K.K.A
- In the fun facts displayed when loading the game is stated that P.E.K.K.A is a female.
- You need level 10 barracks to build the P.E.K.K.A.
- You can have 9 P.E.K.K.A’s in maxed out army camps. There fits another one if you have a maxed out clan castle.
- Level 4 P.E.K.K.A with the rage spell level 5 does a massive 1485 damage per attack.
- It is hollow inside
|Preferred Target||Attack Type||Housing Space||Training Time||Movement Speed||Attack Speed||Barracks Level Required||Range|
|None||Melee (Ground Only)||25||45m||16||2.5s||10||0.8 tiles|
P.E.K.K.A research and training cost
|Level||Damage per Second||Damage per Attack||Hitpoints||Training Cost||Research Cost||Laboratory Level Required||Research Time|
P.E.K.K.A Strategy video
in this video you see someone attack with 9 healers and 1 level 4 pekka. With this setup you can clear almost every village.