Appearance of the Valkyrie
Offensive Strategy with the Valkyrie
- The barbarian king is no match for the valkyrie, just deploy it near the barbarian king to quickly destroy it.
- It is not recommended to deploy a bunch at one location. They will get vulnerable to splash damage.
- They deal a small area of splash damage, this makes her effective against clan castle troops. Especially the weaker ones like barbarians and archers.
Defensive Strategy with the Valkyrie
- They are very powerful and are difficult to defend to. You need an effective base design to protect from them.
- They are great as clan castle troops. Their splash damage takes out large number of troops at once. She can withstand quite a bit damage.
- If you mix one valkyrie with barbarians in your clan castle, other players tend to not notice it. Their troops will be demolished and most times the player doesn’t notice why.
Fun Facts about the Valkyrie
- She takes only 15 minutes to train.
- Her face looks like the archer.
- You can have 30 valkyries in a maxed out army camp. If you max out your clan castle you can house 4 extra.
|Preferred Target||Attack Type||Housing Space||Training Time||Movement Speed||Attack Speed||Dark Barracks Level Required||Range|
|None||Area Splash 1 Tile Radius (Ground Only)||8||15m||24||1.8s||3||0.5 tiles|
Valkyrie research and training cost
|Level||Damage per Second||Damage per Attack||Hitpoints||Training Cost||Research Cost||Laboratory Level Required||Research Time|
Valkyrie strategy video
In this video you see an valkyrie raid and strategy guide.