The Wall breaker is an essential troop in attacking other villages. Walls often have high hit level points, your attacking troops are often held up with breaking through what makes them vulnerable for enemy defenses. The wall Breakers favorite target are walls, they deal 40 times the damage against walls. Thats the most damage a troop can do against walls, that makes them very succesfull in breaking down walls.
They deal splash damage, so villages with multi layer walls are no sport for the wallbreaker. They will go after the nearest wall and if an outer layer is destroyed they aim for the inner layers. Once a wall breaker detonates he is gone. Like a suicide bomber they have only 1 goal.
Appearance of the Wall Breaker
Offensive Strategy With Wall Breaker
- They cost a lot of elixer and are lost once deployed. They have a low health and are easy destroyed. Placing a couple of Giants or Barbarians in front of them to distract the defenses is often a good idea.
- The best way to deploy them is 2 at a time in a straight row.
- Once they have made a gap they will go after another trapped defense.
- They attack the nearest defense with a wall around it (fully or partial)
- They are the fastest wall destroyers and make gaps for other troops.
- They do splash damage, so multiple walls after eachother have no change. They also deal some damage to buildings close to a wall.
- They are faster than barbarians.
Defensive Strategy With Wall Breaker
- They don’t attack single walls. There must be 3 connected walls and the walls must protect a building.
- Having double layers of walls is not recommended because wall breakers deal splash damage, multiple walls are blown away together.
- Wall breakers don’t attack a wall without a building behind it.
Fun Facts about the wall breaker
- If there are no walls it attacks the nearest building. However with much less damage because the damage multiplier for walls is x40.
- They can die from a single mortar shot.
- They are pretty useless as clan castle troop for defense. As offense they can help low level players blow up walls easy.
|Preferred Target||Attack Type||Housing Space||Training Time||Speed||Attack Speed||Barracks Level Required||Range|
|Walls (Damage x40)||Area Splash 2 Tile Radius (Ground Only)||2||2m||24||1s||5||1 tile|
Research and training cost
|Level||Damage||Damage vs. Walls||Hitpoints||Training Cost||Research Cost||Laboratory Level Required||Research Time|
How many wallbreakers do you need?