The X-bow is an defensive building that shoots elixir.
You must load it with elixir in order it to work.
The x-bow has 2 settings: the first one to target ground units. The second one to target ground and air units. The range is 14-tiles for ground units only and 11 tiles for ground and air units.
Appearance of the X Bow
Defense Strategy with the xbow
- It is wise to use it in the center of your village. Because it can attack from a great distance you don’t need to put it on the outside.
- You must refill your x-bow with elixir in order it to work.
Attacking the x-bow
- If the x-bow is horizontal to the ground it is set to ground only. When the x-bow is in an angle it is set to both ground and air troops.
- Distract it with giants or pekka’s and destroy it with archers or barbs.
- When the x-bow is loaded you will see an elixir colored clip. When it is empty the clip isn’t there.
Fun Facts about the x-bow
- With a 14 tile range in ground mode it has the longest range of all buildings.
- It is the fastest shooting defense, with the inferno tower.
- You can unlock it with a townhall level 9.
|Town Hall Level||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10|
|Range||Attack Speed||Damage Type||Unit Type Targeted||Number of Rounds||Size|
|11||0.128s||Single Target||Ground & Air||1500||3×3|
X-bow building and upgrade cost
|Level||Damage per Second||Damage per Shot||Hitpoints||Cost to Load||Cost||Build Time||Experience Gained||Town Hall Level Required||Shot Color|
|3||75||9.6||2,400||70,000||7,000,000||14 days||1,099||9||Dark Blue|
X-Bow in action video
See the xbow in action is this video.