The inferno tower is a defensive building that shoots a jet of flame to attackers. It has 2 modes: Single mode that attacks a single troop and Multi mode that attacks up to 5 troops at once.
You must recharge the inferno tower with dark elixir in order it to keep working.
It does not have a preferred target.
Appearance of the inferno tower
Defending with the inferno tower
- In single target mode it is weak against large groups of weak units like the archer and barbarian because it attacks them one at a time.
- In single target mode it is extremely powerful against high level troops like the P.E.K.K.A and the golem.
- Troops near the inferno tower can’t be healed. It is wise to put it next to your town hall.
- In multi target mode it destroys lots of barbarians or hog riders in once.
Attacking the inferno tower
- If the inferno is behind different walls it is wise to use troops like the minions to destroy it when it is in single target mode. Giants or heroes are easily taken down by it.
- You can see if an inferno tower is out of dark elixir and will not work. It will not be in flames and there will be no canister of dark elixir on the side of the tower.
- You can destroy a inferno tower with 4 lightning spells that are level 4 or higher. You need 5 lightning spells to destroy a level 2 inferno tower and 5 lightning spells to destroy a level 3 inferno tower.
- If there is 1 flaming ball on top of it it is set to single target. If you see 3 burning balls on top it is set to multiple targets.
Facts about the inferno tower
- It is introduces at town hall level 10.
- It only takes 2×2 space on the map.
- It shoots a constant line of fire.
- It is often called the eye of mordor.
Inferno tower parameters
|Town Hall Level||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10|
|Range||Attack Speed||Damage Type||Unit Type Targeted||Number of Rounds||Size|
|9||0.128s||Single Target/ Multiple targets||Ground & Air||750||2×2|
Inferno Tower building and upgrade cost
|Level||DPS Initial||DPS After 2 Seconds||DPS After 5 seconds||DPS Multiple targets||Number of targets||HP||Cost to Load||Cost||Build Time||Experience Gained||Town Hall Level Required|